Tuesday 25 November 2008

Hi I've just joined "The Tiny Treasures Exchange" and have to stitch a scissor fob to be mailed in January. At the moment I'm stitching a floss tag (first one ever) to exchange with my stitching friend Angela.
My Yahoo group is now running well, we are doing exchanges every month and a few RR's. I hope to start up some games when the Christmas holidays are over and we are all back to normal.
I did some more Christmas shopping today so am nearly finished! hoo ray!!!
more tomorrow
Eileen

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so happy to be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of Blogs :) I absolutely love your Needlework cushion, it's lovely!

drea_dear said...

Welcome to blogging, and to Tiny Treasures! I look forward to getting to know you.

Lisa V said...

Hi Eileen, welcome to the blogging world. We must catch up soon.
LISA V - AUSTRALIA