Thursday 27 November 2008

KALVIN

Hi All, I thought I'd tell you a bit about the photo of Kalvin (our bird) he is a Harris Hawk, we've had him for 25 odd years now and he is about 23 years old.
My husbands friend went abroad and asked him to look after Kalvin, and he never came back!!! so we agreed to give him a permanent home. He comes indoors some times but lives mostly in the garden in a large aviary, my husband flies him every day so he gets a lot of excercise.
Well thats all for now.
Eileen

2 comments:

Stitchhappy said...

Just stopped by to say hi. Your blog is off to a great start - I love the LHN cushion and the boxer ornament especially! You have a beautiful family and Kalvin is very cool! Am looking forward to getting to know you better through the Tiny Treasures Exchange!
Sharon M

Angela said...

I'm not sure if I have seen a pic of Kalvin before but he's gorgeous! I know I must have? Your blog is coming along nicely.